Sunday, March 15, 2009

Digging Deeper Holes

Don't you love it when the government continues to get it wrong? Too much debt is one of the problems that plagues many small businesses yet, the current administration feels that it must get them in deeper through government guarantees and other lending mechanisms. What is really needed is for the government to remove some of the regulatory burden and reduce their taxes. That will free their money to invest in their business.

If the problem is cash flow, what good will new borrowing do? Let small businesses keep more of their cash and they will figure a way to survive.

3 comments:

i beati said...

You'd think by now someone in Washington would see what we need - not what they need.I'd say more but I'm supposed to be a lady and I sometimes think horrible things about Mrs. Pelosi and her crew of thieves.

Chris McClure aka Panhandle Poet said...

i beati: I think you can see that I have been very restrained in expressing my thoughts as well!

Mike said...

I can't look at Pelosi without having a severe case of nausea.