Friday, June 6, 2008

Senator McCain's Fundraising Efforts

Senator McCain seems to be gaining some momentum in his fundraising efforts but still lags behind his Democratic rival. He has had a difficult time reaching the traditional funding base of the party. Perhaps it is his style. Maybe it is his stance on a couple of key issues. Whatever the case, for the good of the country, it is time to unite behind Mr. McCain and provide the necessary funds to defeat the extreme left views of Mr. Obama.

Many are disgruntled by what is seen as the lack of a conservative candidate in this year's election. Sometimes one must compromise and support the candidate that comes closest to that standard. Mr. McCain is far more conservative on most issues than his opponent. Let's make sure he has what is needed to run a strong race.

2 comments:

Sandy Kessler said...

all that Oprah money - I tell you it's getting pretty noisy from a certain element here in the South .. a rising up shall we say

The Lonely Conservative said...

I agree, but sometimes when McCain speaks he makes me mad...so I am trying to avoid any coverage of his campaign. I'll keep my eye on Obama and that will be enough for McCain to get my vote.