Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah "Barracuda" Palin

OK, the title to this post might be a little extreme but it's meant as a compliment. I just watched her speech. She did a superb job. My take-home points:

"To the media -- I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion, I'm going to serve the American people."

"...integrity, good will, convictions and a servant's heart..."

"...put the government on the side of the people...put the jet on E-bay..."

"The American Presidency is not supposed to be a journey of personal discovery."

Impressive.

1 comment:

i beati said...

I am not running into people from either party who are voting for them except me and Beneath the Carolina Moon, and you .. Young people think Obama is a rock star. I ask why are you voting?What does he stand for ?They tell me they like the sound of his nameSigh I'm concerned very concerned..sk