Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No One Knows the Time

While the President is trotting the globe demonstrating his oratorical skills, I wonder if the picture painted by his country-hopping parade is merely emblematic of his true vision of being the "savior" of the world? The entire scenario causes fear to curdle the contents of my stomach as the portrait of the Antichrist described in the book of Revelation comes to mind. I realize that it is much too early to tell, but it is difficult to get such a thought out of my head.

I find solace only in the fact that no one knows the time.....

2 comments:

Mike said...

I've never been religious, but I have the same fears. The Bible gives us "hints", though, and I firmly believe we are living in the last days.

I've pretty much quit my posting on political sites trying to change people's minds -if recent events won't change their minds, then nothing I say will - and have left it all in His hands.

i beati said...

I'm with you on all 5 of these posts.I try not to let it depress me, hope that God is truly in Charge.But this arrogance and save the wrold attitude gets to me badly...